Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cutting through the skies


Before I took the pictures of the Razorwing on the brown/gray backdrop, I wondered if the warm colors would be too close in hue to the reds and orange of the vehicle.


Fortunately, there was a enough cooler gray colors to present a tiny bit of subtle contrast.  The diffused lights and darks also reflected the nature of the freehand, which would brighten and fade across the surface of the Razorwing.


I forgot how much fun I had on the mosaic tile base!  Most of the other ones that I made for the army were very small.  Here's a link to some of those images:



More views from above... every time I see this view, I am reminded to just how broad the surface of the wings was!!


One last time... then on to the raider!


No comments:

Post a Comment